Out of Bounds and Team New York are non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations that has been a community resource network for LGBT athletes, artists, sports & cultural organizations, and their friends and supporters for many years.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Brent Nicholson Earle Exhibit

Dear Friends,

Here I go with another last minute notice about my photography being exhibited. I have a piece about the AIDS crisis called “Holocaust Redux” in a show at the MH Art & Framing Gallery at 9 W. 20th Street just west of 5th Avenue. Tomorrow night is the Opening Reception for “Politics” – an exhibition of works by ArtGroup for Gay and Lesbian Artists. I’d love for you to attend the reception but I will only be there for the first hour from 6 to 7 PM, since I’m in Laughlin Artz’s Forum in Action Seminar for Senior Graduates at Landmark Education. If you’re not familiar with the Forum please get in touch with me, so I can let you know about it. The work I’m doing at Landmark is making an extraordinary difference in my life and I’d love to share it with you.


The “Politics” show is up until April 26th but please be sure to check the days and times of operation of the gallery. There are also two other current opportunities to see my photography. I have a piece up at the LGBT Community Center at 208 W. 13th Street through Friday, March 14th. It’s a small piece called “Cloudscraper” and you’ll find it hanging on the wall facing you as you reach the top of the stairs on the third floor. Lastly I was in the February Visual AIDS Web Gallery. Although the March Show is now featured, you can still see my work in last month’s show by going to http://www.thebody.com/visualaids/web_gallery/index.html.

Thanks for your interest and for your support of my work. I hope all is well with you and yours.



Blessings,
Brent

No comments:

About Us

Team New York (TNY) and Out of Bounds NYC (OOB) are non-profit 501(c)(3) community resource network organizations that support Lesbian, Gay Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) athletes, artists, sports & cultural organizations, and their friends.